Vocabularium is the new easy way to learn languages together!
Learn up to 10 languages together with your friends! Each language in Vocabularium contains 7,500 of the most important words, that equates to nearly 95% of all the words used by native speakers.
Vocabularium has been designed to be used together with your friends, which not only makes learning languages more fun - it also ensures that you don't slack and improve your vocabulary even more!
The app's social features:
• Ability to challenge friends to beat your scores and gain rewards!
• See your friends' results for the topics you complete
• Tool to track your friends' scores to make sure they aren't slacking!
• Playing with friends means that you can use them for the necessary help and support that language learning requires!
The breadth of the topics covered has been designed for students, casual learners, near-profficient speakers and even children of school age. Therefore, whether you are preparing yourself for the upcoming exam at university, or simply want to learn a few basic words to be able to survive that touristic trip, Vocabularium is exactly what you need!
Place those words into your long-term memory by completing six learning tasks of increasing difficulty. The game modes have been specifically designed as puzzles in order to help you practice the critical reading, writing, speaking and listening skills that language learning requires.
• Listen tests your ability to recognize the word in written form
• Multiple Choice helps you develop associations between the word in its original language and the translation of it
• The Match'em Up mode checks whether you can use the words in a broader context
• Spelling breaks the words down into letters and requires you to write them - improving your writing skills
• The Speak mode is designed to check if you are able to pronounce the words correctly
• Cool Down is the last step before completely memorizing the word, as it requires you to use your listening skills to find the correct translation
Collect points and unlock difficulties or purchase power-ups to help you complete the tasks when those tricky words come up!
Vocabularium is based on contemporary research on memory and language acquisition. Every little detail is designed for you to make the most of your ability and become a fluent speaker faster!
• Covers 95% of everyday language used by native speakers
• Designed to be used with friends
• 7.500 most commonly used words in any language
• Unique design to keep your eyes interested
• The ability to track your scores for every topic
• Power-ups for the tricky words that make it easier to recall the words
• Three difficulty levels to make sure you don't get overwhelmed by massive amounts of words once you start
• The ability to track your progress data with the Daily Performance tool
• Colored words for increased word recollection
• Native speaker pronunciation
•English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish.
•Inglés, Español, Ruso, Coreano, Japonés, Francés, Alemán, Italiano, Portugués, Polaco.
•Aнглийский, Испанский, Pусский, Корейский, Японский, Французский, Немецкий, Итальянский, Португальский, Польский.
•영어, 스페인 사람, 러시아인, 한국어, 일본어, 프랑스 국민, 독일 사람, 이탈리아 사람, 포르투갈 인, 폴란드어.
•英語, スペインの, ロシア, 韓国の, 日本語, フランス語, ドイツ語, イタリア語, ポルトガル語, ポーランド語.
•Anglais, Espanol, Russe, Coréen, Japonais, Français, Allemand, Italien, Portugais, Polonais.
•Englisch, Spanisch, Russisch, Koreanisch, Japanisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Italienisch, Portugiesisch, Polnisch.
•Inglese, Spagnolo, Russo, Coreano, Giapponese, Francese, Tedesco, Italiano, Portoghese, Polacco.
•Inglês, Espanhol, Russo, Coreano, Japonês, Francês, Alemão, Italiano, Português, Polonês.
•Angielski, Hiszpański, Rosyjski, Koreański, Japoński, Francuski, Niemiecki, Włoski, Portugalski, Polskie.
Still not convinced? Try Vocabularium right away!