* Entertaining game to teach you to write the numbers 0 to 9
* Recognize numbers as spoken by different people
* Learn which numbers come before and after each other
* Multi-coloured Bubble Writing and Tracing
* Easy way to learn numbers for children and English language students
* Original music by David J Bevan
* Race Mode to test your memory
* Easy on-screen gestures for Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help.
Zero, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine. This entertaining and educational game teaches you how to recognize numbers from 0 to 9 in spoken English. Invaluable if you are a student learning English or a parent helping your child to learn numbers. Listen to the numbers and choose the right image. Learn to write the numbers with dazzling, multi-coloured Bubble Writing and trace the numbers to make the music louder. Test your memory in Race Mode, and try to beat your last best time. View all the numbers in sequence in Slideshow Mode, both horizontally and vertically. Play this game without voice prompts in Quiet Mode.
The game features easy on-screen gestures to help you to quickly access Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help. Or you can use the standard Android menu. Original music composed by David J Bevan.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. No in app sales. No Internet connection required.
Please see our video for a quick demonstration of how to play "Numbers 1 to 100".
Write to us at Appa-Apps; we'd love to hear from you!
All the instructions needed to use this app are now in the following languages:
Afrikaans (af), Deutsch (de), Español (es), Français (fr), Indonesia (id), Italiano (it), 日本の (ja), 한국의 (ko), Português (pt), Pусский (ru), ภาษาไทย (th), Việt (vi), 中国的 (zh).
"Slideshow Mode" quickly shows you all the photos in sequence, both horizontally and vertically.
"Quiet Mode" lets you use this app with or without voice prompts.
Content rating: Low Maturity