This educational game teaches you how to recognize numbers from 1 to 100 in spoken English. Invaluable if you are a student learning English or a parent helping your child to learn numbers. Listen to the numbers and choose the right image. Learn to write the numbers with dazzling, multi-coloured Bubble Writing and trace the numbers to make the music louder.
* Entertaining game to teach you to read and write numbers from 1 to 100
* Learn which numbers come before and after each other
* Multi-coloured Bubble Writing and Tracing
* Original music by David J Bevan
* Easy way to learn numbers for children and English language students
* Race Mode to check your progress and see how much you have learned
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the numbers in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help
Then have fun checking your progress in Race Mode to see if you can recognize the numbers at speed, and try to beat your last best time. Slideshow Mode shows you all the numbers in sequence. Simply slide through the numbers with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Quiet Mode lets you use this app with or without voice prompts.
The game also features easy on-screen gestures to help you quickly find Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help. Or you can use the standard Android menu. Original music composed by David J Bevan.
This free app contains a sample of the images, spoken words and music available in the full paid version, which is described in detail above. This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. No in app sales. No Internet connection required.
Please see our video below for a quick demonstration of how to play "Numbers 1 to 100".
Write to us at Appa-Apps; we'd love to hear from you!
Afrikaans (af), Deutsch (de), Español (es), Français (fr), Indonesia (id), Italiano (it), 日本の (ja), 한국의 (ko), Português (pt), Pусский (ru), ภาษาไทย (th), Việt (vi), 中国的 (zh) in release 120608.
Intermittent null pointer in response title fixed by release 120527.
Content rating: Everyone